What’s new on the B2B Market?
Jun 30 2020
Date: June 30, 2020 3:00 PM
YSJ COSMETICS was designated as a 'Promiing Small and Medium Enterprise in Export' by Ministry of SMEs and Startups(MSS), Republic of Korea. (Designated period : 2020. 7. 1. ~ 2022. 6. 30.) It was issued by Gangwon Export Center, MSS)
Jun 30 2020
Date: June 30, 2020 9:30 AM
The automatic and continuous nature of industrial processes such as chemical, food, pharmaceuticals, biotech, waste treatment, petrochemical and many others require the use of manual devices in especially high-grade materials. Stainless steel, chrome plated technopolymer and super technopolymer are just a few options available within the Elesa catalogue.
These elements provide an essential link to direct personal control, for example, by operation of a handwheel such as their GN.227.2 series in AISI 304, available in sizes from 160mm dia., to 400mm dia., and with or without a revolving handle for quicker operation of valves etc. Likewise, MTC latch clamps which ensure tight closing of covers and have adjustable hook lengths to accommodate fitting requirements.
Elsewhere, for visual checks of fluid flows, Elesa HVF visual flow indicators present a rotating internal impeller within a borosilicate glass tubular window, and are effective in two-way flows at up to 100 degrees centigrade.
The Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber and Convention & Visitors Bureau are actively monitoring developments surrounding the coronavirus as the health and safety of our members and visitors is paramount. All Chamber events have been postponed through at least April 30th. We encourage all members, visitors and employers to abide by the social distancing guidelines the State and Nation have set forth. By following these guidelines, we can get through this together as a stronger Region. This website will serve to provide resources and continue facilitating connections for both large and small businesses.The links below offer the most up to date information will keep you apprised of any significant new developments.
For Reopening Information & Updates, click here.
We are keenly aware that our business community will be faced with unexpected challenges now and in the weeks to come. During that time, the Chamber will modify marketing messages, website content and social media outreach to provide information designed to help and inform members on the resources available through local, State and National business operations. We also understand now, more than ever, it is important to support our local businesses- order take-out, buy a gift certificate. These actions will ensure our downtown and small businesses survive. Click here to see what businesses are open for service in Princeton, or here for Trenton.
Jun 30 2020
Date: June 30, 2020 12:00 AM
Corona 19 is preventing us from meeting buyers, so we decided to have an online video conference.
A total of 15 Korean companies will participate in the video consultation on June 30.
Our goal is to find a new buyer so that exports can proceed. Buyers, please pay a lot of attention.
Raytec wants to export a product called T-ray.
Jun 24 2020
Date: June 24, 2020 3:00 PM
Hybrid artificial turf
The fatal problem of artificial turf is the high temperature on the surface of the turf.
We had started to do its own research and development for the improvement of the problem, and we succeeded it in 2015.
Temperature down: average 5-7°C
Jun 21 2020
Date: June 21, 2020 10:00 PM
Following months of preparation, the System Center for Industrial Temperature Control (SIT) is now opening for business. The new foundation is an institution created by the thermodynamics specialist hotset and it gives experts from plastics technology and toolmaking the opportunity to obtain detailed first-hand information on the full capabilities of the Z-System. Experts consider the high-speed process for partial-cyclic cavity temperature control to be one of the most significant innovations in the field of variothermal mold temperature control. What’s more, this new process is being presented in the new System Center on an ENGEL injection molding machine. The Austrian mechanical engineering firm and system expert supports hotset's temperature control process with innovative injection molding technology.
Our steel, stainless, and aluminum continuous hinges are standard without holes. Our brite-annealed, brass pre-plate and nickel pre-plate continuous hinges are standard with holes punched and countersunk on two inch centers.
What length do your standard/stock continuous hinges come in?
Our standard/stock continuous hinges come in 6' and 8' lengths.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Jun 17 2020
Date: June 17, 2020 9:20 AM
As market leading manufacturers to this global industry, Elesa conceived their Ergostyle® products to provide soft curved aesthetics and comfortable manual operation for office equipment. Form and function follow hand-in-hand so people of all ages and sizes are able to use equipment with ease, whatever their hand size or grip strength. This is an environment where ergonomics and design style are balanced to enhance workspace, and where Ergostyle® products achieve this.
The design and production of both offices themselves, and the equipment within them, develop slowly over time. These are places where fashion touches but good design persists – like Ergostyle®.
Other Ergostyle® components include handwheels and crank handles for library type storage units, knobs for desktop equipment, bridge handles for drawers and doors or carrying of instruments, inset handles for sliding doors and door locks for office cupboards.
Ergostyle® products are often notable by the inclusion of colour markers in one of seven specialist colours, which can be used to identify function or co-ordinate with the interior design of the building.
Further information regarding Elesa products may be found here
2020 Course Dates Below!
The United States requires food exported to the U.S. to meet U.S. food safety requirements. The Food Safety Modernization Act states importers are responsible to ensure the food they import meets U.S. regulations through a Foreign Supplier Verification Program.
AFI President Bob Bauer served on the task force that developed the standardized curriculum recognized by FDA and is an FSVP Lead Instructor. His work on the task force, understanding of the food import industry and experience in conducting numerous sessions of this course since it was ready in early 2017 make AFI’s offerings a valuable experience for attendees from all sectors.
The FSVP course is a two-day course that takes participants through the FSVP requirements and includes exercises to help them develop their company’s program. Attendees receive a certificate upon completion of the course but must attend the entire program to receive the certificate.
New 2020 Dates Announced!
- FSVP ONLINE TRAINING - JUNE 17-18
17 Jun 2020 12:00 PM • Online (Zoom)
- Understand the underlying purpose of the Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) rule
- Identify what's needed in your FSVP
- Develop your FSVP
- Implement your FSVP
- Implement a compliant recordkeeping system
- Understand how FDA will oversee your FSVP
Four companies were selected in Wonju. These are KAC Co., Ltd. (automotive parts), Borim Co., Ltd. (steering device for automobiles), Evosonic Co., Ltd. (life medical devices), and Insung Medical Co., Ltd. (medical devices). In addition, Gangwon-do held a ceremony for conferring Gangwon Star Enterprise Certificate after the project business agreement.
Jun 15 2020
Date: June 15, 2020 4:00 AM
1. Variations between different locations. As has been seen throughout the pandemic, countries have responded in different ways and at different times. This can also be extended to policies on immigration and travel, with many countries beginning to reopen borders. While an initial response might be to place all international assignments on hold, the opportunity exists to consider cases individually to mitigate business disruption. Concurrently, organizations will need to account for the potential for changes, should an assignee be impacted by the reinstatement of restrictions previously lifted in his/her host country. Having a comprehensive communication plan to address the “what if’s” is vital, helping both employers and assignees proceed with caution as we ease into the next normal.
2. Additional practical and logistical challenges. Where overseas assignments proceed there may be a range of additional difficulties during the moving process. These could include delays in visas being approved, quarantine periods on arrival, and new and unfamiliar social restrictions both in and out of the workplace. It will be important for organizations to be mindful of the potential impact on assignees under such circumstances. Examples include greater restrictions on freedoms in accordance with local guidance and possible difficulties with integrating into the host environment. Thought should be given to adjusting onboarding processes and increasing communication with assignees to provide the support needed for the assignment to be successful for the organization and the assignee.
3. Legal requirements. As requirements for legal compliance become more fluid, organizations may be faced with unanticipated delays and the need for additional documentation. For existing assignees, addressing issues associated with visa renewals and related gaps in employment authorization can take extra time. New assignees may be impacted by requirements to provide travel history and health records/screenings. By taking a proactive stance, anticipating the possibility of needing to comply with additional requirements, organizations can experience less disruption and instill greater confidence in the assignees being asked to relocate.
Each of these should be reviewed in conjunction with the organization’s approach to duty of care and decisions made accordingly about whether or not to proceed with an overseas assignment. Whilst the situation remains uncertain and challenging, there are a range of resources available to help implement a successful global mobility program. Whether your organization is looking to relocate an employee for the first time, or restart global relocation activity, we can help.
Please contact us to schedule a call or virtual meeting to explore options that will enable you and your employees to achieve your global mobility goals!
In the US
Call +1 703 723 6509
or send a message to email@example.com
In the UK
Call +44 7711 734 015
or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post authored by Liane Cheyne
Jun 14 2020
Date: June 14, 2020 4:00 PM
Jun 14 2020
Date: June 14, 2020 4:00 PM
Make 1 VS 1 Appointment Meeting & Watch Live Show in AVONFLOW - Leading Smart Home Manufacturer
Hudens will participate in the SIDEX 2020, we are excited about the new products we will be releasing at SIDEX 2020.
* Date : 5th, JUN~7th JUN, 2020
* Location : Coex Hall A, C, and D1(24,352㎡) / SEOUL
* Booth Number : Please inquire for this
Hope to see you at worldwide festival of dental industry!
Jonathan Noh | Global Business Department
Mobile : +82-10-3505-2732
E-mail : email@example.com
Sujin Jeong | Global Business Department
Mobile : +82-10-4942-9154
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org